By E. Howard Hunt
• His involvement within the CIA coup in Guatemala in 1954, the Bay of Pigs invasion, and more
• His paintings with CIA officers resembling Allen Dulles and Richard Helms
• His friendship with William F. Buckley Jr., whom Hunt introduced into the CIA
• the superb steps the CIA took to control the media in the United States and abroad
• The explanations at the back of the break-in at Daniel Ellsberg's psychiatrist's office
• Why the White residence "plumbers" have been shaped and what they accomplished
• the reality at the back of Operation Gemstone, a chain of deliberate black ops actions opposed to Nixon's political enemies
• A minute-by-minute account of the Watergate break-in
• formerly unreleased info of the post-Watergate cover-up
Complete with documentation from audiotape transcripts, handwritten notes, and authentic records, American secret agent is needs to interpreting for a person who's occupied with real-life secret agent stories, high-stakes politics, and, after all, Watergate.
Read or Download American Spy: My Secret History in the CIA, Watergate and Beyond PDF
Best biographies & memoirs of criminals books
Ce récit biographique rocambolesque met en reason des criminels, des avocats, des politiciens, des policiers et surtout un bandit hors du commun : Lucien Rivard. De Cuba à l’île Jésus, en passant par Laredo, Texas et l. a. criminal de Bordeaux au nord de Montréal, Rivard, l’un des «meilleurs» de sa career, healthy trembler le gouvernement canadien.
Growing to be up in Bankstown, Sydney, with immigrant mom and dad, Wesam 'Westy' Ayoub's early flirtation with medicines and petty crime leads him to the seedy internal urban, criminal, the U.S., a warzone in Lebanon, and extra trials and tribulations until eventually he reveals internal peace and a feeling of his personal business enterprise and id.
Marc l. a. Mola nous entraine dans des endroits sordides, des cités sensibles et des commissariats miteux. Un voyage dont personne ne sortira indemne. Le témoignage exceptionnel d'un flic marseillais. Une plongée dans les coulisses les plus sombres de los angeles société.
How and Why I Conned the Bookies is the real tale of a gambler uncontrolled. writer Jason Haddigan spent a lot of his existence at the street, scamming bookmakers to gas a playing dependancy that easily intended him returning nearly each penny in misplaced bets. it's a roller-coaster tale that starts off on England’s south coast as a baby feeding fruit machines with pocket cash and basically ends following his extradition from the united states after taking part in and wasting within the casinos of Las Vegas.
- The Ex-Con Factor: You Did Your Time, Now What? Journey from D.O.C. to C.E.O.
- Wise As a Serpent; Gentle As a Dove: Dealing With Deception
- The Scenario: S. A. La Point
- Murder in the Midlands: Larry Gene Bell and the 28 Days of Terror that Shook South Carolina (True Crime)
- Mit nackten Gedichten kämpfen gegen den herrschenden Wahnsinn (Menschen in Schliessfächer zu sperren, um sie als Zeitbomben zu entlassen) (German Edition)
Extra resources for American Spy: My Secret History in the CIA, Watergate and Beyond
American Spy: My Secret History in the CIA, Watergate and Beyond by E. Howard Hunt