By Vikram Dayal
Read or Download An Introduction to R for Quantitative Economics: Graphing, Simulating and Computing (SpringerBriefs in Economics) PDF
Similar mathematical & statistical books
The e-book is written in beginner's consultant variety with each one element of NumPy verified by means of actual global examples. there's acceptable defined code with the necessary screenshots thrown in for the amateur. This e-book is for the programmer, scientist or engineer, who has simple Python wisdom and want to be ready to do numerical computations with Python.
SAS/IML software program is a robust instrument for info analysts since it allows implementation of statistical algorithms that aren't on hand in any SAS technique. Rick Wicklin's Statistical Programming with SAS/IML software program is the 1st e-book to supply a accomplished description of the software program and the way to take advantage of it.
JMP commence information: A advisor to statistical data and information research utilizing JMP, 5th variation, is the appropriate mixture of software program handbook and facts textual content. Authors John Sall, Ann Lehman, Mia Stephens, and Lee Creighton supply hands-on tutorials with simply the correct quantity of conceptual and motivational fabric to demonstrate easy methods to use the intuitive interface for info research in JMP.
The problem dealing with such a lot SAS programmers at the present time isn't that information house has develop into higher ("Big Data"), yet that our programming challenge area has turn into larger. throughout the energy of DS2, this e-book exhibits programmers how simply they could deal with complicated difficulties utilizing modular coding suggestions. The DS2 approach: SAS Programming equipment at paintings outlines the elemental constitution of a DS2 application and teaches you the way every one part will help handle difficulties.
- Practical Statistics: A Quick and Easy Guide to IBM® SPSS® Statistics, STATA, and Other Statistical Software
- Big-Data Analytics and Cloud Computing: Theory, Algorithms and Applications
- Statistical Atlases and Computational Models of the Heart. Imaging and Modelling Challenges: 6th International Workshop, STACOM 2015, Held in Conjunction ... Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Recent Advances in Natural Computing: Selected Results from the IWNC 8 Symposium (Mathematics for Industry)
- MATLAB Symbolic Algebra and Calculus Tools
Extra info for An Introduction to R for Quantitative Economics: Graphing, Simulating and Computing (SpringerBriefs in Economics)
An Introduction to R for Quantitative Economics: Graphing, Simulating and Computing (SpringerBriefs in Economics) by Vikram Dayal