By Don McNair
Read or Download Editor-Proof Your Writing: 21 Steps to the Clear Prose Publishers and Agents Crave (Great Books for Writers) PDF
Best publishing & books books
Bruce Kellner labored at once from the gathering of often-overlooked novelist Donald Windham to provide this reference paintings. Entries on books, pamphlets, articles and feedback supplied a entire list of WindhaM&Apos;s literary improvement, severe reception, mess ups, and achievements. based on Kellner, the general public has but to totally include the quiet eloquence of WindhaM&Apos;s paintings; like authors Herman Melville and Gertrude Stein, he will be vindicated through time.
Veteran editor Don McNair lays out an easy-to-follow and systematic technique for clearing up foggy writing--writing that is jam-packed with additional, misused, and overused words--in this advisor to generating glowing replica that draws readers, brokers, editors, and revenues. McNair explains the typical error made via such a lot writers and exhibits how getting rid of pointless phrases strengthens motion, shorten sentences, and makes writing crackle with existence.
Peaceable peoples are societies that experience constructed harmonious social constructions which enable them to get besides one another, and with outsiders, with no violence. every one of these peoples foster a spirit of cooperation instead of festival, advertise sharing instead of glorifying greed, and reside in concord with the earth in addition to with other folks.
O primeiro grande livro brasileiro sobre edição de revistas. Escrito por uma das mais notáveis personalidades do mercado editorial brasileiro, A ARTE DE EDITAR REVISTAS é um guia prático e completo, com o passo a passo para o desenvolvimento do conceito e do layout, a edição de matérias e do texto e até a administração de uma redação.
- Intertextuality, Allusion, and Quotation: An International Bibliography of Critical Studies (Bibliographies and Indexes in World Literature)
- Susan Sontag: An Annotated Bibliography 1948-1992 (Modern Critics and Critical Studies)
- Public Opinion Polls and Survey Research: A Selective Annotated Bibliography of U. S. Guides & Studies from the 1980s (Public Affairs and Administration)
- A Writer's Journey: What to Know Before, During, and After Writing a Book
- George Augustus Sala and the Nineteenth-Century Periodical Press: The Personal Style of a Public Writer
- Vietnam: State, War, and Revolution (1945–1946) (From Indochina to Vietnam: Revolution and War in a Global Perspective)
Extra info for Editor-Proof Your Writing: 21 Steps to the Clear Prose Publishers and Agents Crave (Great Books for Writers)
Editor-Proof Your Writing: 21 Steps to the Clear Prose Publishers and Agents Crave (Great Books for Writers) by Don McNair